To access La Casa services at the South Valley office, please call us at (575) 882-3008.
The South Valley campus provides all of the services that are provided on the main campus in Las Cruces except emergency shelter. However, South Valley staff can help you or someone else who needs help get into emergency shelter and provide transportation.
Our South Valley campus is located at 325 First Street in Anthony, New Mexico, (575) 882-3008, and serves the rural communities of Sunland Park, Vado, Del Cerro, Anthony and others.
La Casa South Valley provides assistance with:
- Crisis Calls/Walk-Ins
- Legal advocacy (assistance with orders of protection, violations of protective orders, immigration, etc.)
- Domestic Violence education, empowerment and advocacy in a group and/or individual setting
- Individual case management
- Rural community outreach, presentations, training and awareness
- Comprehensive services to children and youth witnesses of domestic violence
The South Valley campus is home to the:
- South Valley Program Advocate
- South Valley Case Manager
- Children & Youth Case Managers
- Rural Outreach Coordinator
- South Valley Program Coordinator