To access La Casa’s services call us from a safe location. We’re available 24 hours a day at 575-526-9513.
La Casa’s emergency shelter is an inclusive residential program that is available to domestic violence survivors and their children.
Clients that have been accepted to our Residential Shelter Program will have access to safe shelter, meals, clothing, hygiene items, groups, and case management.
Case Managers will work with survivor residents on their self-identified goals including, but not limited to:
- Addressing Mental/Behavioral, and Physical health through resource connection and referrals
- Job and income related resources such as Income Support Services, Workforce Solutions, job fairs, etc.
- Connecting with external and internal housing program opportunities
- Connecting with external and internal programs for client’s children
- Relocation if client’s support system is outside of the state of New Mexico
- Connection with Victim Services such as CVRC and other Victim Assistance Programs
- Connection with Transportation assistance
- Assistance with educational or vocational enrollment for adults and their children
- Support groups
Cross-departmental assistance with internal legal programs or other supportive services such as empowerment education
If you are fleeing domestic violence and seeking emergency shelter, please call us from a safe location. You can reach us 24/7 at 575-526-9513.
You may also visit us in person during business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:30AM to 5:30PM. In addition, messages sent from this website are secure and will be answered within 24 hours. We ask that you leave us a safe email and/or phone number to communicate with you.