Supportive Services Program
To access La Casa services, please call us at 575-526-9513.
La Casa offers clients individualized, empathetic support to clients as they become empowered after suffering through a domestic violence crisis. We help you rebuild a positive, healthy and happy life for yourself and your family.
We can provide you with individualized goal planning, interventions, and education about dynamics of domestic violence in relationships, communication, healthy boundaries, self-care, positive affirmations, assertiveness, and healing.
Clients are also invited to attend:
- Domestic Violence Education and Support Groups (offered in both English and Spanish)
- Circle of Security Groups (parenting group—offered in English and Spanish).
These groups offer clients a safe environment to connect with other victims and survivors of domestic violence and learn how to build a positive support network that promotes empowerment and healthy living.
Our team at La Casa Inc. also works closely with other community partner agencies to create appropriate referrals for clients that need additional services, such as:
- Mental Health Treatment
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Social Services Assistance (TANF, SNAP, workforce connections)
- Employment Needs
- Child and Youth Services (education and therapy)
- Parenting Resources