To access La Casa services, please call us at 575-526-9513.
La Casa clients who have used emergency shelter services and are eligible for transitional housing can then receive up to 24 months of rental assistance in the Transitional Housing program. The program offers continued case management and support services to victims of domestic violence and their children.
Housing options are varied and depend on your needs and what is currently available.
While in the Transitional Housing program, you can receive case management and referrals to services including:
- Youth Support and Educational Groups.
- Counseling/Mental Health Resources
- Assistance with Acquiring Permanent Housing
- Domestic Violence Prevention Education
- Career and Workforce Development
- Civil Legal Services
- Healthcare Referrals
- Alcohol and Substance Use Recovery Program Referrals